http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Friday, June 03, 2005 Make a New Post

I need to get out!

I've been stuck in my house since Monday! I've left out to drive sister to dance, but that's it. I was hoping to go to the Christian Youth Group with my sister, Linnea, tonight. I was excited to have a chance to see some old friends from high school and to discuss religion which I always love to do. However, Richard (my mom's fiancé) is going to be here soon and Linnea wants to stay for dinner.

I'm not too happy about the whole mom-getting married deal.

ARGH! My mom just handed me a letter dated in April inviting me to Green Acre Bahá'í­ School for this weekend! That's what I've been hungry for this week. I could have used the spiritual jumpstart. I realize that I must not have been supposed to go. I know I need to let it go, but, right now, I'm just mad that she lost the letter. But shpreoccupiedpied because now Richard is here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home