I see what you mean.
I was infuriated when a friend implied that I am an infidel. I couldn't stand him. I had to take some time to myself to work through it and figure out how to forgive him. 'Tain't easy. It was then that I read a prayer lit by the dimming daylight. I began imagining the thoughts of the faithful in past Dispensations as their society was forgetting the diving guidance.
now the sun is setting
it's getting harder and harder to see your word
we're reaching for thy cord, but we can't find it
they dropped a veil between us and you
when the light is gone, what will we do
i long for the light, yet am enshrouded in darkness
i'm clinging to the memory of ...
I'm eternally grateful that I live when I do.








3 Comments:
Yeah, it's hard being a heretic. :)
You're welcome for teaching you the bass part. I'm freaking out for finals next week but hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
Some people have great difficulties in understanding and accepting difference.
Whenever someone calls “infidel” or “worshiper of a communist religion” (this one happened to me) just remember that.
True dat, Marco. I've seen you yourself struggle to accept me as a Baha'i with my points of view. Hope one day we can meet in Lisboa and have a drink (non-alcoholic cerveja ;o).
Post a Comment
<< Home