A Day Late and a Dollar Fish Short
Yesterday the long awaited fishing trip happened. Halva drove CJ and I out to the sugar factory pier. Kay followed soon after dropping Lynda at the ferry terminal. (Lynda is doing Virtues Project training up in Nevis this week.) We used line, hooks, and sinkers but no poles. A kind gentleman named Marty helped me out. With his guidance, I caught a six-incher but threw it back. Marty is a security guard and knows Desmond (the Bahá'í who takes care of the bills).
In a pre-fishing chat over lunch Halva shared the following regarding the interconnectedness of all that are in the heavens and on the earth:
"Ain't no me without you."
Today CJ and I went to the Tucker Clarke Primary School where we gave four introductory computer lessons to fifth and sixth graders. It went mostly very well. The children were excited to learn, but the older ones weren't challenged and got rambunctious. There are two more sessions tomorrow. It's the last week of school before Easter break. CJ will probably take over the computer classes when I leave.
Tonight I rethink my class schedule for next semester. It looks like I'll actually have to declare a major and take courses in it, as opposed to dilly dallying and taking whatever courses I think are cool. It's frustrating, but I am keeping in mind to trust in God. As always, I'm sure some sincere prayer and meditation will get me through.
Ah sleepy.
Tonight I rethink my class schedule for next semester. It looks like I'll actually have to declare a major and take courses in it, as opposed to dilly dallying and taking whatever courses I think are cool. It's frustrating, but I am keeping in mind to trust in God. As always, I'm sure some sincere prayer and meditation will get me through.
Ah sleepy.








1 Comments:
You'll figure it out, for me - I kept ignoring Gods calling for me until He made it so I couldn't ignore it anymore. Funny how it can work out like that!
Post a Comment
<< Home