We Are Getting Closer to Peace!
Like clockwork things are falling into place as humanity progresses towards peace. Today (yesterday, by the time this is written) the BBC news reported that Muslim leaders are calling for action towards peace. A couple days ago, (my mother tells me) England's Prime Minister Tony Blair called out to the British citizens to reach out to their Muslim brethren.
This and countless other major actions by people in influential positions are on their way to fulfilling the predictions made by Bahá'u'lláh before 1892;
The rulers and kings of the earth must needs attend it, and, participating in its deliberations, must consider such ways and means as will lay the foundations of the world's Great Peace amongst men.`Abdu'l-Bahá before 1921;
They must make the Cause of Peace the object of general consultation...Shoghi Effendi in 1941;
Its present state, indeed even its immediate future, is dark, distressingly dark. Its distant future, however, is radiant, gloriously radiant–so radiant that no eye can visualize it.and the Universal House of Justice in 1985.
For the first time in history it is possible for everyone to view the entire planet, with all its myriad diversified peoples, in one perspective. World peace is not only possible but inevitable.How could they foresee what most never thought possible, but is now becoming more and more obvious?
I realize that I am advertising for the BBC a lot recently. I will probably continue to because I subscribe to do so their news feed and check it daily.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home