http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, August 21, 2005 Make a New Post

Indefinite Intermission of My Internet Presence

If you don't know yet, I will be leaving for Saint Kitts, an island in the Caribbean, on the morning of Thursday, August 31. I will be spending the next nine or ten months there. From the limited information I have so far, I believe I will be active in children's classes, devotionals, and study circles on bettering the individual and society.

A brief update: I have spent the last five weeks volunteering on the facilities team at Green Acre Bahá'í School. I am having the time of my life! I have been able to get very close to old and new freinds. All I can say about it in a short time is that it has been wonderful and that I am very sad to leave. I may or may not visit somefriend on the way home to Jersey. I am going to my mother's wedding on August 28.

There are many people with whom I will miss being in touch over the next year, but God knows what my computer access will be like during the next year. Please email me at leif.nabil.segen@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you, but I cannot guaruntee a timely reply.

So this is me signing out. Keep me in your prayers. :-)

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2005 1:21 pm, Blogger mai said...

Wow, I'm sure you'll have an awesome experience @ St. Kitts! It sounds like a really cool place to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home