What's My Mood?
Cristina just said what I've been subconsciously considering recently. If you have a journal it should be genuine and convey your feelings, not just the facts. I want to be honest with myself and my readers so I'm going to try to let my feelings in from now on, and now worry about sugar-coating anything to how things should ideally be. I haven't been feeling my best for the past couple days; it's a strange numb feeling that I can pass through occasionally. Maybe it's because a lot of the people who I've come to know and love, though all to briefly, over the last three weeks have left. Praying, listening to music, and chatting with friends and family back home have been lifting up. I might be feeling a little anxious about having what it takes to get to know people a new place when Philip and Cristina aren't staying at the Centre anymore. I know, however, if only in my head, that this will pass and somehow I'll grow and learn a lot during the year.
The three of us went into town to buy some things. Philip and I got hair cuts. I like mine, except I hope someone is willing to cut more off the top for me. Then we planned for the devotional gathering. No one came, but that didn't get us down. Eventually Rebecca showed up, so we hung out with her for a bit. I now have Skype (www.skype.com) - a free voice chatting program. I haven't been feeling especially homesick, but I would love to talk with friends with it. The past two nights that I've had internet access I stayed up really late. So I am giving myself an computer curfew of 11 pm. (I'm already breaking it on the first night, but I hope to get better.)
Current Music: "Lullaby for a Stormy Night" by Vienna Teng








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home