http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, September 15, 2005 Make a New Post

Sharil and Michael left today. :-( I didn't get to say good by to Michael. I'll probably see him next summer at Green Acre. Half of us went to Cayon H.S., while Lloyd, Philip and I went to Basseterre H.S. Both groups weren't asked to do much more than a few comments at staff meetings.

Philip and I successfully did laundry! Cristina, Philip, and I went shopping for tomorrow's dinner. We had to do it today because this is a three- or four-day weekend commemorating the Federation's Independence day, and all the stores will be closed. We're planning a special dinner for tomorrow. The three of us also spent some time on planning our weekly and daily schedule and priorities for the coming weeks and months. While others were doing errands, I was home alone ( :-O ) at the Centre for the first time. Ruby stopped by to give us some vanilla ice cream. Lynda and I prepared spaghetti and salad for dinner. 'Twas very good if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home