http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, November 06, 2005 Make a New Post

Aww...! Hearing Cristina happily talk to her dad on the phone, makes me really miss talking to my dad. I miss him the most. I hardly communicate with him because of his limited computer access. I pray for him everyday. So I'm feeling moderately melancholy at the moment, and my iTunes is reflecting it. (Music has such a powerful effect on your mood.) When I think about this sort of thing, I look forward to having a happy and close family in the future.

This morning we finished the coconut oil process. Seven coconuts, eight hours of sitting, and two hours of labor give you one peanut butter jar's volume of oil. As planned we visited Robert and Ernie. No one came to the door at Robert's house, which is a real shame. We know he hasn't left his house in over a year since diabetes claimed his leg. So he must have been home, but we couldn't visit him because no one else was there to open the door. The visit with Ernie was pleasant. She has been trying to get us in touch with some Bahá'ís she used to know.

Cristina and I started making invitations for Saturday's Holy Day, the Birth of Bahá'u'lláh.

Jason came to the gate in the afternoon to invite us to his church tonight. We just stayed and discussed scripture though. I had been feeling a tad lost spiritually for a few days. You know how it is: For some reason you feel like you're spirit missing something until you persevere long enough and are rejuvenated. Well the discussion with Jason reminded me of how grateful I should be for the light Bahá'u'lláh shines that lets comprehend history and prophecies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home