LD's Loath Departure
We had morning prayers again. Halva participated. He seemed intruigued.

LD sanded and polished the pennant of the necklace Halva gave him. We finished House of Flying Daggers. There were a lot of twists! I enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy having to say goodbye LD, but it wasn't a sad occasison. For he is going off to do service with Philip on St. Maarten. I'm sure that it is much easier and more enjoyable to serve as a team of youth than as an isolated pioneer, not that I have any experience with the later. Miquela, who is in French Guiana with two others, agrees.

Darlene, Cristina, LD and Halva at the Last Lime at the airport. ("Liming" = "Hanging out")
Cristina and I went with Halva to the vet. His dogs, Terror and Junior, were due for boosters and a check up. We had a fireside. Halva's friend couldn't come, but we still held it for him. We spent a lot of time listening to this talk about Krishna because he asked about him. Unfortunately, we couldn't get back to the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh because Halva has a lot of work to do tonight. He's going back to sell his jewellry on the street after hanging out at the Bahá'í Center almost everyday for the last three weeks.
Lesson: If I don't want to run out of clean clothes, I need to grab whatever opportunity I have (i.e. days when it's not raining).









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home