Blah.
The days when idle worship was deemed sufficient are ended. The time is come when naught but the purest motive, supported by deeds of stainless purity, can ascend to the throne of the Most High and be acceptable unto Him. – from the Báb's address to the Letters of the LivingNothing exceptional happened today, except I'm reading more.








2 Comments:
"Nothing exceptional"? I'm sure the following applies to blogging as well as radio!
"He was particularly pleased to hear of the weekly radio broadcasts you are giving, and feels that this cannot but have a marked effect on the progress of the Cause in Alaska, both visibly and spiritually.
Although there are many souls ripe to receive the message, there are many others who, though they are not able to recognize its import at present, will take the seed into their hearts, and there it will ultimately germinate. Radio reaches so many people and thus is of the utmost importance."
(Shoghi Effendi, High Endeavours - Messages to Alaska, p. 13)
Well, something exceptional: I found your blog! Way to go and have fun. I love the Island life, especially tropical island settings.
cheryll
(lost in the US Midwest, watching winter come upon us....)
Post a Comment
<< Home