http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, October 01, 2005 Make a New Post

What could be better than this? (besides sleep)

Saturday afternoon is a better than Sunday morning for children's classes. More families are able to participate. There are quite a few wrinkles left to iron out, but there is a lot of potential. Keva came and left the devotional gathering as its only participant other than we wresidents. I see that these events need very much disciplined and organised planning.

The highlight of the day was our continued study of One Common Faith. Reading the document is like having questions that you didn't even know how to formulate in your mind answered. It's like I'm falling in love with the authors. After the session, I was jumping around for joy on the wet balcony. Also, I'm very happy to be in touch with so many dear friends Delsea, Rutgers, and Green Acre. I wholeheartedly appreciate your kind words and miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home