Cleanliness & Guyanese
Darlene demands that every building that caries the name of Bahá'u'lláh exhibits the high standards of cleanliness and orderliness to which He calles His followers. So we are scrubbing the Bahá'í Centre thoroughly. I hope to keep it is tip-top shape. It won't be easy. I never kept my room organised for long in my life, but I hope to keep such a loft reason as my motivation. If such is true of a Bahá'í Centre, so it should be for a Bahá'í. I hope I can remember this back home and at Rutgers.
Desond and his daughter Maurice from Guyana stopped by the Centre just now. It's the second surprise visit from a foreign Bahá'í since I've been here. She'll be here for two weeks. I hope to meet with her more. Maybe she can help with children's classes on Saturday.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home