http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, April 16, 2006 Make a New Post

The LD Has Landed (Again)

Today was this second day of the Breezes of Confirmation camp. Despite the hiccups along the way, it really is a blast. Yesterday the boys and I made a deal that, if they worked hard on their handwritting and staying focussed, they could make a concoction out of whatever edible stuff they found in the kitchen. With CJ's supervision, they created a delightfully disgusting mixture. When you see me ask me to show you the videos. They are so much fun! (I'd post pictures, but sleep and taking care of responsibilities here are higher priorities. It's time consuming because I need to use CJ's computer to do it.)

LD has returned to St. Kitts after like five or six months in St. Maarten. We are so happy to have him back. Halva was here, too, to welcome our dear friend. We had a great time catching up and sharing stories.

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 9:02 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Leif, thanks so much for the link you posted on my blog.

Also, what a nice place to do your year of service! Best wishes to you.

 
At April 19, 2006 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, LD and Leif- Let us skype!. Leif,we look forward to your return. Happy Ridvan! Guia

 
At April 20, 2006 6:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Lindsey - we met ages and ages ago at the pioneer training session in Chicago last May. I just found your site by accident. I ended up in Malta - a small island (like St. Kitts) in Europe - also a Catg. 1. I was the only youth in a small community and honestly didn't know very much but it was very heartning to read your blog and see that did many of the same activties(but me on a much smaller scale!).

Do you have any idea if St. Kitts will be needing help for any summer programs or camp projects?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home