The Best Post Yet...
As long promised here are the pictures taken so far by Kay and by me. I've lost my camera battery recharger (for almost a month now), so new pictures are on hold.
In my pre-vegetarian days I never had much interaction with meat. I had less than a dozen hamburgers and no steak. I don't even know what meat loaf is. Although I haven't lost this innocence on this temporary return to the world of meat, I have become more barbaric. I now readily dive into thrashing the meat from the chicken bone and rubbing the seasoning into the flesh. Muahaha!
Cristina, LD and I are preparing a brochure about the study circle we wish to start very soon. I'm learning how nitpicky I can be with word processing details. But we make a good team with our diverse skills and pet peeves. I'm happy to be reunited LD. Cristina is beginning to remind me of my sister Linnea a lot. Though I can be annoyed by the determination they both have, it keeps me (and us all) focused on what is important at a given moment. After being stuck in the Center all day, we went to Frigate Bay again. The water is getting colder. I hope it's only because of this storm that's over us and that the water doesn't get much colder in the dry season. I like having regular swimming practice. Maybe I won't have to take lessons again back at Rutgers.
I just finished Three Meditations on the Eve of November Fourth written by Hand of the Cause A.Q. Faizi while overlooking the Straight of Magellan in the days leading up to Shoghi Effendi's death. The love expressed in the book is so touching, but as it eloquently says, "How can seas of emotion be poured into chalices of words, though they be of gold? Unlimited in their scope to contain, they are powerless in their capacities to convey." This is how I often feel. I rarely have it straight in my own mind and heart what I think or how I feel about many things, let alone actually being able to write them down clearly.
One Common Faith is bringing us to new levels of awareness of the true condition of humanity and application of history's lessons to the changing world.








1 Comments:
thanks leif for sharing this post, and posting your journey for all the world to see, it is a real gift and readers (myself included) should be thankful for it...even if the words do not suffice, you are making a great attempt to make them fit.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home