Becky invited me to the beach with her, Cory, and friends from Sandy Point. Nikki was there. Halva showed up. We had a lot of fun playing volley ball and football. and playing in the sand. A little later Nikki picked me up. After stopping by her house in Bird Rock (There is such an great view of teh sunset, the bay and Basseterre!), we went for a walk to Frigate Bay and back. We talked about religion, jobs, pets. I'm happy to make another friend. I've been wanting to find a moderately active activity, so I hope I'll get more chances to walk with her and her friends. We got a lift back to her place from a kind man. Then he took me home to New Pond Site. His car was like the "sardine" truck from Crusin' World. Good times.
Life of Leif زندگی لیف
... or at least the part of my life that is my year of service in St. Kitts. I'll be back in the States on April 25[, 2006].








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home