The Ocean is deep.
I woke up feeling much better, and the soup tastes much better when it is a day old. We worked with Halva some more. I came across a great poem writen by a friend in China. It's so exciting!
The instructor at Bible Study is great. He encourages the participants to understand verses in the context of the whole Scriptures. He also repeats the concept of double fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. This means that predictions are first fulfilled relatively soon after they are made, and again much later in a much bigger way. For example, Micah 3:12 may refer both to Jerusalem's destruction by Roman Titus in 70 A.D. and the establishment of the World Centre in Israel within the last century or so. (He doesn't explain of the later manifestation of these prophecies, hehe.) Darlene just finished a book about how Buddha predicted the specifics of the Bahá'í Faith's history and the community of its members. I am floored. How deep is the Ocean of God's Words?








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home