http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, December 29, 2005 Make a New Post

Away for the Holidays

This is the first time I am spending the holiday season away from family. Miquela and Cristina took a break from their years of service to see their families. I really do wish I could see my family in Jersey and my friends at Winter School. At least `Abdu'l-Bahá said, "...separation is only of our bodies, in spirit we are united. Ye are the lights which shall be diffused; ye are the waves of that sea which shall spread and overflow the world."

The guy on the radio is giving valuable advise between the songs. It's strange because each one answered the exact thoughts and prayers that where going through my head just before he said it.
  • You've got to love yourself before you can love others. "Think about it."
  • You must focus on the positive things you've done, not your mistakes
  • Instead of holding yourself back by tell yourself you can't, focus those energies on doing it. Don't look for motivation from others; find it within yourself. Growth is doing things you've never done before, things you never dreamed you could. Look into your heart and you'll find the tools you need to accomplish anything.
Current Music: "When You Believe" from The Prince of Egypt (I love that movie!)

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2005 9:19 pm, Blogger Miss B said...

if you ever want to talk about homesickness and missing family around the holidays I'm always available. I'm available to talk about most things really, but yah know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home