Too Much to Catch up
Okay, I am way behind in my posts. I doesn't make sense for me to put a lot of effort into covering all the details of the past week or two. Here's the highlights in a heartless list. Hopefully this list will prompt me to recall the stories in the future. Go ahead and ask.
A third trip to the hosptital; the fire ants bit the lime-picking Lynda, and she swelled up like crazy. Four-day Virtues Project facilitator training workshop; I actually appreciate what the programme is all about now. Darlene to Huqúq'u'lláh Conference in San Juan, PR. Lynda and Donna to St. Maarten, Anguilla and St. Lucia. A loop around the island with Ms. Ruby Thomas to get familiar with and start volunteering at the various primary schools; I got to change a tire along with her and CJ; I get to hold up my end of the deal to drive the car by paying for the replacement. Devo. Ballot drop-off/pick-up. A fun, hardly structured children and junior youth class. An evening of fun with Halva and Cleon, complete with XO tournament. A home visit and a hospital visit (Robert is in for his diabetes), collected more ballots for the delegate election. Bought a St. Kitts-Nevis calendar; plan to make the recipes it includes. Book One; the family is torn between the competing church communities, but "we like you guys." Administrative meeting with ABM, NSA member and the island's NSA co-liaison. Helped a Bahá'í with computer trouble. Planning meeting for a new after school tutoring programme. All the while, I have been working on editing a book that should be out by the end of next month.
I'll catch up with pictures some day.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home