Connections and Coach Carter
In the morning CJ, Rebecca and I met at Victoria's pad to further plan this tutoring program. I have doubts about its success and sustainability, but I am trying to overcome those. I need to focus on its potential and do what I can to help it.
The unity presentation with the Sandy Point High School Young Leaders went really well. The only do-differetlies are having refelction and integration as a closing and not mentioning the Faith in the schools! [Even though the country is much more open about discussion God, it's exclusively Christ-centric nature might make direct mention more harmful than helpful.]
Next we walked up Brimstone Hill. It was really rigorous, at least by my standards as someone rather physically-idle of late. The view was great. A Kodak moment lost. [I don't mind mentioning the corporation because I have Kodak EasyShare Z730. It's good.]
Dinner and a movie at Rebecca's place. Cory came. The first I saw Coach Carter was with Nicole and LD at Rutgers. This time I got more out of it about leadership to apply in a classroom. Desparate times call for
So this book I'm editing is co-authored by Susanne Alexander. She is also connected to two people dear to me – in her discussion with Nishat, and, unbeknownst to her, she will meet my mom at Green Acre weekend coming.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home