http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, February 09, 2006 Make a New Post

Junior youth, are you ready to lead the way?

Counsellor Kirton for the Leeward Islands arrived this morning. I had a few conversations with her. Before I was sad that I wouldn't get to see Counsellor Vargas' talk at NEBY Fest, but here in Saint Kitts I got some one-on-one advice from this one. Later she shared with teh friends thoughts, stories and love from the World Centre regarding the recent letter. Really exciting! If I get the pictures from Darlene, I'll post them...

When she was in Dominica, she heard a lot about my grandfather Al Segen and my great aunt Edith Johnson. They pioneered there for years and truely had a lasting impact.

In other news, CJ is spending another night in the hospital because here blood sugar was way too high today. Also, the Bahá'í Centre's new neighbour met with the Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home