Back in Basseterre
That's where Kay is. Becky, CJ, Darlene, and I were so happy and excited to see her walk out of the terminal. We hid behind pillars and ran out, singing "We love you Kay" (tune from "We love you Conrad"). Well, the girls did most of the singing ... it's a pretty public place. :-)
At tonight's virtues training for CAP, I got be first shot at (this kind of) facilitating. I did an alright job, but I need to prepare and practise more for tomorrow, when I will be presenting by myself. I'm looking forward to the freedom and control of being the lone-facilitator, but am also a bit scared of messing up without having CJ to set me straight. She really knows her stuff. She knows what to say, when to say it and how to say it so the participants become engaged. I'll get there.
I finished up my application for Johns Hopkins University's Center for Talented Youth. This job opportunity is really exciting. If I am accepted, I should find out within a month or two, but as late as June. I'll find out about the possible position at Green Acre by the first week in April. Yá-Bahá'u'l-Abhá! یا بهأ الابها








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home