http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 Make a New Post

Pictures Galor!

[Added: Michael has created a wonderful presentation about the volunteering that we American Bahá'í youth (him, CJ, LD, Philip, and I) have been doing here in St. Kitts.]

Kay created this ginormous collection of pictures from St. Kitts as an Ayyám-i-Há present. I pass it on to you for your viewing pleasure. As she said, to cite that proverb, there are 1,700,000 words there – much more than I can convey in my own words on this blog.
http://www.caribgram.shutterfly.com/ (Use password "sunshine")

Busy day: Early morning lettuce box run to the ferry terminal. Half hour wait for annual registration of Lloyd's car. (D'oh! If I was CJ or Kay I would have chatted up a storm and made at least two friends. Oh well, I'll use shyness and sleepiness as excuses.) Meeting with guidance counsellor at Washi about "Breezes..." on the horizon. (Yay, junior youth groups!) Dentist: the soonest I can get a filling is late April! Social Skills session at Bronte Welsh Primary School. (The kids were more pleasant, but it was still very challenging on mental, emotional and spiritual levels.) and...

Book 2 with Carla and Jamal! This was the best part of the day. The other day I reviewed pp. 42-43 of Book 7, which is about being enthusiastic while tutoring. That reminded me of the reasons we're doing this and how much I love it. God bless Carla. She is "steadfast as a rock" and totally dedicated. She's subtly and unintentionally whipping us into shape.

2 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 1:07 am, Blogger juicemilk said...

update! update! hey why'd you take down the link to Michael's awesome slideshow?

 
At March 07, 2006 12:07 am, Blogger Leif Nabil said...

He made the slideshow with this technology from a company he is working for. They're not ready to release it publically. So Michael asked that I keep it hidden until they are ready. I can send anyone the link, though, if you ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home