Mona is right; I should be updating more often. While from one perspective – my current one – not much significant has been happening, I might want to remember what happened during these missing days from my chronicles. My children will read this. So let this post be dedicated to them.
Today, Cristina and I started a four-night Virtues Project training session. It's for the after school tutoring programme I've been griping about. I am seeing more and more that it doesn't have what it takes to even get started, let alone making an impact on the lives of the targeted children. I am very hesitant to be closely associated with it because I feel it would be inappropriate for the Bahá'í year of service youths to waste their time on something will bear no fruit. Oh well, I am fulfilling the commitment I made by facilitating the training.
Lloyd was on TV tonight. There was panel on ZIZ [read "zed eye zed"] about men addressing the status of women or something along those lines. It must have to do with Wednesday being the UN's International Women's Day. This morning I wrote a message to the MySpace people about an ad that exposes negligence of the equality of women and men (available upon request). Darlene, Lloyd, 'Tina, and I discussed the
I recieved a letter of recommendation from my high school teacher that made my day. I keep in mind, though, that it is the Bahá'í Faith to which I can thank for who I am.
Hmm... I'd like to track back and recount the things I've missed, but it's too late... too bad.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home