http://leif9.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, March 11, 2006 Make a New Post

It feels good!

Today's Bahá'í School went wonderfully! (I say "Bahá'í School" because it's really a combination of a "children's class," a "junior youth group," and a youth girls' group. And I can't say "Sunday School" because it's on Saturday.) Because Kay is here we were able to divide the conglomerate class into the three appropriate age groups. CJ used Kay's Book 5 for a new and exciting class for the children. Kay studied Walking the Straight Path with the one youth in an accelerated manner, plus some beautiful art activities. I had the great pleasure of animating the junior youth with the same book. I tell you, it was amazing and fun! We interreacted with each other like nobody's business.

...Now I'm off to restock our water supply. Cristina and her mom are preparing dinner for us and (hopefully) our guests.

3 Comments:

At March 12, 2006 11:49 pm, Blogger juicemilk said...

wow, that spammer is so hardcore, i think he actually goes on random blogs and types the word verifications. that shows determination. if only it could be channeled in a more positive direction.

 
At March 13, 2006 11:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Leif!

I have been blog-stalking you, I admit it. I admire so much what you're doing, and reading it makes me wish I had come here to do something exclusively Baha'i. Darnit. Next time around definitely, though.

Luckily, the community here is pretty big, but the impetus to get the temple underway isn't quite there--yet. But there are always more and more gringos coming down to pioneer. It's pretty amazing. I mean, there are usually more gringos than Chileans. Sometimes.

I'm really interested to see how things will have changed once the temple gets built. I'll have to come back to see its completion.

Wishing you the best,
TED. (ted.palenski at gmail dot com)

 
At March 18, 2006 3:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah my son enjoyed these books a lot.

Such a lot to think about with the recent House of Justice Message on Junior youth importance.

I love your blog, and am really hoping my kids grow up to be like the cool youth on their Bahai blogs.

June/Pearlz- Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home